The Student Records Team has responsibility for many of the administrative processes underpinning the student journey from the point of registration right through until graduation and beyond.
The teams responsibilities include:
- Registration activities
- The production of ID cards for new students
- Central management of attendance monitoring procedures
- Student progression including extensions on Masters programmes
- Banner data quality amendments including grade component changes
- Exam board support
- Central PGR administration including letters
- Embassy progress reporting
- The management of results
- The production of awards
- Administration of prizes
- Confirmation of awards and degree verifications
The Student Records Team also provides advice and guidance to all staff and students of the University regarding policy and procedure. Queries may relate to a number of areas including academic regulations and external regulatory policy such as that pertaining to the Home Office UK Visas and Immigration Service.
The Team is based within askUS at University House and can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on extension 55309.
The front-line face-to-face support element of the Student Records Team for students with enquiries relating to the Customer Service areas of Student Administration, or Home Office UK Visas and Immigration Service Compliance is located within the askUS front desk.